1. Good 4 You Herbals / Blue Chamomile Salve: This all over salve is mainly meant to be used on the face. It is good applied to wisdom lines and an amazing deep hydration for the entire face. It contains not only chamomile but neroli which is a highly prized luxury oil that smells what I imagine heaven to smell like. I like to use this after washing my face during my nighttime face care routine.
2. Marble & Milkweed / Simple Cardamom Lip Balm: This is one of the best lip balms I have ever tried. It slides on easily and isn't too waxy or oily like many natural lip balms. It lasts a really long time. I keep one on my nightstand at all times and one in my purse for on the go application!
3. Fig & Yarrow / 4 Season Steams: This is a quad of facial steams, one for every season. (They can of course be used whenever you want). They are not only beautiful inside the package but also in the steam bowl. I like to use these once a week to give my skin a deep clean!
4. Fat & The Moon / Deodorant Cream: Has anyone else tried about a million natural deodorants being constantly disappointed? Search no more. This small container of deodorant will last you months and keep you smelling fresh. Oils of clary sage and grapefruit make for one of the best smelling all natural deodorants we have ever tried!
5. Mythic Medicinals / Mugwort & Yarrow Herbal Body Oil: This oil is infused with mugwort and yarrow which are hand picked in the high sierras. They are both aligned with women's reproductive organs which makes this an amazing body oil to use during moontime! It drops your nervous system into a state of relaxation and is great for relaxing muscles as well.
6. Herbivore Botanicals / Mini Facial Oil Set: Not sure which of their 3 facial oils to try? Get this mini set and try them all. They might look tiny but a little oil goes a long way. Lapis oil is best for balancing skin, Orchid for enhancing glow and Pheonix for regenerating skin. I apply these as part of my nighttime skin care routine a few times a week.
7. Smoke / Artisan Salt Scrub: A unique take on the more traditional sugar scrub. If you love vetiver, smokey, woody scents than this is perfect for you. It is a highly nourishing and moisturizing scrub. Containing coconut oil, this not only exfoliates but hydrates you skin at the same time. I make this a weekly ritual after a long bath.
8. Urb Apothecary / Vanilla Gift Set: Am I in heaven? This is was my first thought when I smelled this. While vanilla is a common scent in more commercial beauty products, Urb seems to be one of the first natural brands to tackle this scent. It smells better than anything I think I have ever tried. The addition of honeysuckle blossoms as well as a vanilla bean in the actual bottle take this over the top. The matching vanilla cream is great to use on extra dry patches and smells just as heavenly!
9. Fig & Yarrow / Cardamom and Coffee Scrub: If you haven't seen this scrub floating around the internet yet then where have you been? I have been wanting to try this for ages. Not only does it smell amazing (duh, who doesn't love coffee) but it is a great exfoliator. It is more dense and ultimately more hydrating than conventional scrubs. Get it alone or as part of one of their gorgeous gift sets!
10. Good 4 You Herbals / Meadow Body Salve: I cannot say enough good things about this brand. This packaging just called my name with its giant lip balm like container and its beautiful hand drawn label. It smells of a field of wildflowers and is infused with nearly all of them! I use this all over especially on my knees, elbows and hands after a shower. I wish I could gift this to everyone I know!